`
Hello! No Ripping !

free hit counters had viewed on o1o1o8 ღ

Monday, October 20, 2008 '
difference between frends and best-frends
frendz are important
we mus treasure frendship


WE ARE ALL FRIENDS YEA? I thank god to let me know you people....

Friend: calls your parents by mr. and mrs.
Best friend: calls your parents dad and mom.

Friend: has never seen you cry
Best Friend: has always had the best shoulder to cry on

Friend: never asks for anything to eat or drink

Best friend: opens the fridge and makes herself at home

Friend: asks you to write down your number.
Best friend : they ask you for their number ( cuz they can't remember it)

Friend: borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back
Best friend: has a closet full of your stuff

Friend: only knows a few things about you
Best friend: could write a biography on your life

Friend: will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing
Best friend: will always go with you

Friend: would delete this letter
Best friend: will send this back
to me and all of their online buddies

Friends Forever!

Written with a pen

Sealed with a kiss

If you are my friend,

Please answer this:

Are we friends or are we not?

You told me once, but I forgot..

So tell me now and tell me true,

So I can say , I am here for you.

Of all the friends I've ever met,

You're the ones I won't forget..

And if I die before you do,

I'll go to Heaven

And wait for you.

Show your friends how much you care.



Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND( copy and paste), including the one who sent it to you. If it comes back to you, then you'll know you have a circle of friends.

Ok,Friend
test this to your other frend and if there.............

1-2 people you have Bad friends.. Booo!!!

3-5 people you have an OK Friend!

4-6 people you have a Good friend!!

7-10 people you have a Awesome friend!!!
11-15 people you have a Fantastic friend!!!
20++ people you have the best of the best! super lucky//



mus thx himlim tats me 4 publishing[[[[[[[[[[[[[: muackk . lol .hehe



Chatterbox


Me

♥Koo Him Lim
FourTeen; YuyingSL
I play the piano .
Attached; Single

}let my heartbeat be my heart's cry let me live to serve your call
in my life, Your will be done


Cravings
Last update:
  • Everlasting Friendship
  • Mass Party [:
  • Clothes
  • Get to University!
  • Highlight Tail
  • Piano Better Grade !
  • Everyone Happy .
  • New Phone
  • Many Pets :DDD

  • Beloved
    Click
    ♥♥

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Mummy, Daddy, Sister
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ My Friends
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ My World
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Piano [:
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Studies


    Sorry if i miss out you; tag me

    Escapes

    ♥peiyee
    ♥chunyan
    ♥mavis
    ♥phylicia
    ♥sylvia
    ♥stella
    ♥xiao pin
    ♥zoey
    ♥jeanne
    ♥cheryl yuen
    ♥geraldine
    ♥xin yi
    ♥jia xin
    ♥yee lu
    ♥rachel
    ♥annebel
    ♥xueling
    ♥chin keong
    ♥kelly wee
    ♥harrison
    ♥weiting
    ♥tianyi
    ♥tianyi
    ♥yenna
    ♥xueling
    ♥yanjun
    ♥sok kuan
    ♥hanyza
    ♥yenna
    ♥nicole
    ♥jocelin
    ♥hisyam
    ♥darrel
    ♥zhao yuan
    ♥jia yi

    ♥prefectorial board
    ♥chinese dance

    weiting(: xinyuan(: xiuping(: yuanen(: sherwin(: wanjie(: yunyue(: sarah(: heli(: qian wei(:


    Credits
    Designer:kodies
    Basecode: shatter%
    Picture: gilter graphic